Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Favorite Quotes

I have a few favorites quotes, I thought I'd jot them down here for fun...

"Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than when they are convinced beyond doubt that they are right." - Laurens van der Post

"It's most often the small things, done consistently in strategic place, that make the most difference." - David Allen

"Who benefits? -- is always a useful question to ask about deeply entrenched and widely accepted practice." - Alfie Kohn

And I need to find the attribution on this one...

"It's inevitable and normal to see our lives as narratives of our own creation, but it becomes a problem when we mistake the stories in our minds for The Truth." - who said this?

And from a true sage...

"Secretly, I'm a little naive." - Spongebob

And finally one from me...

"Anything worth doing is worth questioning." - me

No comments: