Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Challenge

My friend Elsa this past week brought up a challenge she was taking on for the month of September - to write to her blog every day. She's doing this along with a friend Laura and thought I might be interested in trying as well.

Sooo...I'm going to take the plunge and give it a try. A blog entry a day, we'll see if I run out of things to talk about in a week!

Elsa's blog can be found at: Who Elsa?
Laura's blog can be found at: True Stories, Honest Lies

Part of the challenge is to have a theme for the day of the week. So here are mine:

Tuesday's - Ramble
Wednesday's - Favorite Movies/Thoughts on Movies
Thursday's - Stories of my childhood/life
Friday's - Video Gaming
Saturday's - Life Philosophy
Sunday's - Thoughts on Mathematics
Monday's - Family & Kids

So here goes, this should be an interesting September!

No comments: