Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My last September ramble

Whew - it was a heck of a month to take a daily blog writing challenge.

Having my job situation go through such an upheaval and my commuting substantially change made it even more of a stretch to write a blog entry every day.

A few days I was at a loss at first for ideas, but most of the time I could think of something to write about. The hard part was that often I thought of something to write about that just couldn't be done well in one day.

So I'm looking forward to going back to a slightly different publishing schedule, but I should maintain the habit of writing every day.

Although I write and publish these blogs out on the web, ultimately they're for my kids to read when they get older. By publishing them instead of writing privately, it drives me to make the pieces cohesive and meaningful. (At least I hope that's the result!)

So one last film to write about tomorrow, hmmm. Still thinking about it.

But thanks Elsa and Laura, for the challenge. I think it was worthwhile to give it a go. Just one more day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

It was a blast doing this with you. We should get together and have a drink/cuppa tea to celebrate!